September 18, 2017
We are happy to welcome back our MCMCS families as we continue our journey into the 2017-2018 school year. As September unfolds, we would like to share a few schedule updates we have made to our MCMCS calendar.
At this time, we have not been notified from Miami-Dade County of any annual school calendar changes. We will continue to monitor communication and filter news to our parents as we receive updates.
- Teacher Planning Day/No School – Thursday, September 21st
- Multicultural Parade & Luncheon – Friday, September 22nd
- The Parade will take place at 9:30 am in the museum hallway.
- Luncheon will take place in the student’s classrooms rather than the auditorium.
- Sign-up sheets will be located on classroom doors. We recognize cooking may be challenging and welcome any contribution of cultural foods that you are able to provide.
- Please work with your teacher if you wish to volunteer! This is a friendly reminder that parents must clear the portal every year and the process to clear takes approximately 2-3 days.
- PTO Meeting– Wednesday, September 27th
- In the Museum boardroom.
We are so proud of our school family and look forward to another great school year!