We will create an optimum learning environment to develop an internationally-minded community of learners, where all students are provided with meaningful experiences and are given the opportunity to explore, discover, and become proactive, responsible global thinkers.
MCMCS facilitates the development of internationally-minded individuals, who will create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding. Through the use of the museum exhibits, facilities and resources, we provide a unique learning environment that challenges students to reach their full potential and become independent lifelong learners. We create an engaging and relevant curriculum that fosters caring, knowledgeable people and encourages them to be proactive global thinkers in our changing society.
- We will provide achievement and high performance for all children.
- We will provide a safe, loving and motivating environment where all children may learn and explore.
- We will provide a quality education for all children.
- We will work together with staff, families, and the community in order to ensure the promotion of good citizenship and the educational success of all children.
- We will demonstrate honesty, respect and compassion for all children, their families and staff in order to promote high self-esteem and a safe learning and working environment.