Kindergarten – Ms. Lisa and Ms. Karina
We are incredibly excited for a year of learning, creating, and growth! Please check our class website weekly for important dates, homework, announcements, and pictures.
Please feel free to contact us via email with any questions or concerns 🙂
If you have yet to receive an email from us, we must not have the correct one!
Ms. Lisa: email@example.com
Ms. Karina: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a wonderful app that we will be using to keep you updated!
- Every Wednesday: Casual Day $2
- Every Friday: Bake Sale $1
All monetary dues should be submitted in an envelope with the student’s name written on it.
- Monday, October 2nd: Teacher Planning Day, no school.
- Sunday, October 15th: MCM Not So Scary Family Halloween Bash
- Wednesday October 25th: PTO MCMCS Family
- Thursday October 26th: Picture Retake Day
- Friday October 27th: Teacher Planning Day, no school. Parent Teacher Conferences.
- Monday October 30th to Friday November 3rd: SPIRIT WEEK
Week of October 16-20: CLICK HERE
Week of October 9-13: CLICK HERE
Week of October 2- 6: CLICK HERE
Week of September 25-29: CLICK HERE
Week of September 18- 22: CLICK HERE (NO HW, but please follow this link for important info. for the week)
Week of September 4-8: CLICK HERE
Our school has a new lunch program! We will be working with the company Yummy in my Tummy to provide nutritional lunches for your children. Please send your child to school with the necessary forms and dues ($5 per lunch) in a labeled envelope.
Kinder Supplies Due: October 3rd 2017
Exhibit Night: November 9th 2017 (Click Here for Supply List)
We are currently in the process of building our Kindergarten classroom library!
Age-appropriate book donations would certainly be appreciated 🙂