Fourth Grade – Mrs.Tettamanti
Welcome to Mrs. T’s 4th Grade Class!
I am over the moon to have you all in my class. I expect a great class and a group of parents willing to work together for our common goal which is for our class to excel in 4th grade. Please feel free to contact me through my email at email@example.com.
Home Learning is out of this world! Please click on the link below:
Our novel for the new year is ESPERANZA RISING! Every student needs a copy of the book upon returning from Winter Break by Monday January 8, 2018.
Completion of iReady is a requirement for every student, every week.
Lack of discipline with this may cause deficiencies in proficiency for the students.
If your family is having difficulty with facilitating a computer and/or internet service this needs to be communicated in order to find a solution.
- Math test and Language arts Test are on Thursday and Reading Tests are on Friday.
If you are interested in volunteering, please visit the link below and register
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST HAVE CLEARANCE
- Our Scholastic class order number is PCW33. Please help build our library by building yours. Every book purchased through scholastic gives our class points to buy books for our library.
- Informational Text Book list: http://commoncore.scholastic.com/teachers/books/non-fiction . Copy and paste website into browser and click on your child’s reading grade level!
- ALL LUNCH ORDER FORMS must be turned in before the 15th of every month.
- Sign-up and join our class on REMIND 101. This is a wonderful communication tool that allows me to send all parents reminders via a messaging app. To join please text the number 81010 with the following code: @mcm4t